Sunday, March 23, 2014

FOTN - Bronzy Glow and a Double Winged Liner

Hey boo! Lol. So I'm excited to be experimenting with makeup. I promised myself to just always be TRYING and always be OPEN to something different. In order to get better I have to be daring!! So if I don't have to, I won't repeat a product, that way I can say I know how to use different methods of makeup application. Last night I tried a double winged liner and it was really cute. I kept it small and simple for my first time. Funny enough I wasn't even aiming to do a double but as I was building up a large winged liner I stopped and was like, "Hey, this is ca-uuuute". (Countess Vaughn voice)
I like how this look came out. It's very bronzy wit ha little gold tone on the eye and a deep mauve-ish color on the cheeks. The bronze/gold color on the lips was the icing on the cake. I felt like a sexy Ms. Cleo, or a regal African Queen! Check out the pics! Product list below as well.

Thanks for checking me out!!! I love sharing these Pretty Moments with you. I don't care if this gets 2 views. That's two people who actually care to stop and see things through my eyes and I love you for that!

XOXOX




No comments:

Post a Comment