Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Kiss Me Like XO" Nail Art!!

Been really focused on my nails lately. I think it's because it's so easy to just shut everything down, put on my DVR, and just zone out with nail art and nail polish all around me. a few night s this week I finished up my nails and looked at my phone to find out it was after 3am!!!! How does that happen?!

With all that said.....I am TIRED! So todays little dose of Pretty is going to be a short but sweet one.
I was feeling extra pink and blingy. I used silver and pale pink "caviar"for my middle finger. Deep pink glitter on my thumbs, a cute sparkle for my ring finger, and a cute set of pink pierced lips on the ring finger just to be gaudy and extra! Hope you like it and find inspiration here.

Thanks for having this Pretty Moment with me, even if it is a short one.
XOXOX

Product list below.





No comments:

Post a Comment