Saturday, March 8, 2014

LA Girl Pro Concealers (IkateHouse.com Haul)

Hey!!! It's time for a Pretty Moment..... get your browser ready, you're going to want to make an order immediately after this!!

So, as the title says, I went to ikatehouse.com and I picked up the L.A Girl Pro Concealers among other things. I have been hearing about these things everywhere! If you are beauty obsessed like me, a Youtube fan or blogger, or an instagram junkie you have seen these little tubes of awesomeness. We know at this point, I am a budget-nista (my word, I made it up, lol) and I love to be SUPER FLY on a budget, but there is no way a girl can stack her coin if she's always spending it up, right?!! At this website you can buy each color of the concealers in one set for $35.82 but its on sale now for $31.99! If you are a makeup artist then thats a great purchase for your kit. I bought 6 different shades for my personal use and they cost $1.99 per tube. Love it!!! I wanted to find out what shade I was and I also wanted to have a few extra for conturing and highlighting. 

It's been said more than a few times that the L.A. Girl Pro Concealers are a dupe <---I can't stand that word.....correction: they are comparable if not better than the MAC Pro Longwear Concealers. I have played with the MAC concealer but have never owned one for myself and you already know why. As much as I use concealer, I'm not willing to spend so much for the tube to be gone by the months end. Not that I don't love MAC! Get me talking about their lipstick and its another story. 

After swatching the 6 that I picked out I can immediately see why they are a favorite in the beauty blogging community. I can see a use for each shade, even the darker ones for when I unwillingly and unrecognizably tan during the summer. The blend is beautiful, the finish is so smooth, and with a setting powder I am sure that my bags will stay camouflaged and flawless all day. Been looking for something like this forever. Its cheap, it looks like it'll last as long as I need it to, and it looks like it won't crease. My next post will be a full face so you can see how well this concealer performs. I might contour with it as well. Check out the pic below to see what else I got at ikatehouse.com!!

Thanks for having this Pretty Moment with me! 
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment