Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wet N' Wild w/ Coupon Haul

Ok, so check this out! I am a serious couponer. I mean real serious!! I like to, no I LOVE to save money! The less money I spend on groceries, or cosmetics, and all the other important things in our life....the more I can save for later. I ran out to Rite Aid after doing my research and clipping for my life! I had coupons for $1.00 of of any Wet N' Wild product and Rite Aid was having a sale to buy one get one 50% off! So a $0.99 lip pencil is FREE! Same goes for the $0.99 nail polishes and the $0.99 sheen lipsticks! If I had stuck to just those items everything would have been free. But I also wanted some of the amazing Wet N' Wild super pigmented MegaLast lipsticks! Those were $1.99. No biggie though I got 5 of those and one makeup remover solution that cost $1.99 and with one coupon for each item it came up to..........$3.00!!!!! 52 Wet N' Wild products for $3.00! I was all too excited. And just to put the icing on the cake the lady at the register was super patient, very nice without being to conversational, and was about her business!! She took my coupons just as serious as I did. #Grateful
I grabbed some ReNu contact solution that was $9.99 and used a $1.50 off coupon, Visine for $5.29 and I used a coupon for $2.00 off plus an in store coupon for $1.50 off and I picked up a little snack. Not a bad day!
Momma and daddy can take the babies on a nice summer vacation this year because I know how to cut me some coupons! Don't be afraid to save...get your coupon on too! 

It was a short one, but you still came to have this Pretty Moment with me. Thanks!
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment